TERMS & CONDITIONS
SPECIFICATIONS TO WORK
* Applies to any order made to measure *
1. To start working on any project, an advance of 60% is required.
2. Upon completion and delivery of each project, the remaining 40% will be settled.
3. When making any transfer or deposit, please send proof to the email of firstname.lastname@example.org (also via whastapp, in case of having communication by that means).
4.None option includes shipping price.
5. In case of project cancellation by the client, a% will be agreed depending on the progress of the project for a refund of the advance.
6. Once the final design is agreed and production begins, there will be no changes.
7. The design proposal has a cost of $ 2.00.00 MNX in case the project is not carried out with Tramarte®.
8. Delivery times for orders or custom designs can vary from one month to 2 months depending on the complexity of the project and work to be carried out.
9. Tramarte® will not be liable for damage due to mishandling of parts, discoloration from the sun, stains, improper cleaning or any accident unrelated to the production or delivery process.
Tramarte pieces are 100% handmade, so we do our best to provide the best experience with the products, however, there may be an anomaly.
Tramarte will be responsible for any product with production defects within the first 6 months. In case it cannot be fixed, it will be supplied with the same product if it is in stock, otherwise a different one with equal value will be provided.
Tramarte® will not be liable for damage due to mishandling of parts, discoloration from the sun, stains, improper cleaning or any accident unrelated to the production or delivery process.
By using natural and hand-dyed dyes, there may be a slight variation in color tones.
Tramarte will not be responsible for damages due to mishandling of the parts, discoloration by the sun, stains, improper cleaning or any accident unrelated to the production or delivery process.